Salmon History and Nutrition – Superfoods
- How to cook salmon? See bottom of page.
- 3 Benefits of Omega-3 which is in Salmon:
Omega-3 fatty acids like DHA ( docosahexaeonic acid), which occur mostly in fatty fish like salmon, are thought to strengthen the immune system.
- Increased omega-3 consumption may ease the symptoms of such inflammatory conditions as rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, and certain allergies and digestive disorders.
- Omega-3s may help reduce the risk of colon cancer, breast cancer and advanced prostate cancer.
- Omega-3 fatty acids may help to reduce the physical harm caused.
see more on the benefits here: http://fitbottomedeats.com/2013/09/7-reasons-why-salmon-is-a-superfood/
Learn how to cook this superfood with this simple tutorial video below:
How to cook salmon? Try my quick easy salmon recipe from KITCHEN 101 cookbook. If you’ve never cooked salmon or you’re looking for healthy quick salmon recipes, here’s my #1 easy, favorite salmon recipe: http://bit.ly/29QCrHu Cooked in a pan, it shows you how to prepare salmon – rumor is this is the BEST salmon ever! The glaze on the crispy, crusted salmon takes only minutes to prepare — and to disappear for delicious salon dinner.